On Sheikh Zayed Road, after you pass Al Safa Park (Exit 47), take the next major exit, which is the 3rd Interchange or Exit 43,
From Abu Dhabi
On Sheikh Zayed Road, after you pass the Mall of The Emirates and Ski Dubai (Exit 39) take the next major exit, which is the 3rdInterchange or Exit 43,
- Follow the signs for Al Manara St West.
- Come to your first set of traffic lights (Al Wasl Road).
- Go straight through these lights.
- Continue half a km down Al Manara St, towards Jumeriah Beach Road.
- Before you reach Jumeriah Beach Road (approx 200 meters before).
- Turn left on Al Beteel
- Turn right on Al Tabbab (fifth street on the right, or 8 speed bumps along).
- Turn left on Al Brayw (second street on the left)
- 100 meters on the right hand side is our villa.
- Our street address is: 132 Brayw St, Villa 5, Umm Seqeim 2
GPS: N 25 08 53.51 / E 055 11 59.08
- Just press the black button on the bottom of gate door knob to open and enter. Villa gate door is never locked so you can walk right in without ringing the doorbell.
- After you enter, on your left, at the top of the stairs is a rack to leave your skates.
- Please leave a business card or note with your name and mobile number on it in one of your skates and I will text you back when the skates are sharpened and ready for pickup.
- Cost is 35 Dhms/pair (Paramount 45 Dhms/pair).
- Kindly leave that in the boot of one of the skates with your note. Don’t worry about exact amount, I can make change and will leave that in the laces of your skates when you pick up.
- For pickup, again no need to coordinate with me on times, once I text you, you can drop by anytime that is convenient for you (ie shopping or school run) to get them. Again no need to ring doorbell, just come in and get your skates from the rack.
- There also is a can on the window ledge for payment if needed. It’s the high honour, low tech system…?!
- It is always a good idea to text me before dropping your skates off to make sure I am in town.
- Any problems then please give me a call.